Gorgeous Recreational Property In Central Texas
- Interactive Map
Located at a bend in the county road, just 2 miles off highway 21 provides convenient access and privacy. Only 20 miles to College Station, this property is perfect for those looking for that country property with city convenience, or anyone looking for the perfect gameday getaway. Less than 2 hours from Houston and Austin, and 3 hours or less from Dallas and San Antonio make this an ideal property for a weekend retreat. This property’s location, and its diversity provides something for even the most discerning outdoorsman, rancher, or weekend warrior. Call to schedule your own private viewing of this property.
- Land: Excellent livestock property with pastures for grazing. Most of the property is covered in thick grass and would make an excellent horse property or place to raise some cattle. Large Mature Oak and Juniper trees provide shade for livestock. Numerous building sites. Rolling landscape with good elevation change.
- Water: In the south pasture of the property there is a nice pond that holds water and provides water for livestock as well as fishing and seasonal dove and duck hunting opportunities
- Minerals: Seller to reserve owned minerals.
- Ag Exempt
- Electricity nearby
- Native Grasses
- Oak trees
- Stock pond
- Good fencing and cross fencing on the property
- Located on a nice quiet county road providing seclusion and privacy
- Horse property
- Cattle property
- Dove hunting
- Hilltop views
- Potential homesites
Sand Creek Road, Lot #WP001
Bryan, Texas 77808