Combination Recreation And Cattle Property
- Interactive Map
Convenience and seclusion, with a bit of history thrown in for good measure? Hard to find, but here it is….. on Thief Ridge!
Come see this great combination property, 10 minutes south of historic Muenster, Texas. Conveniently located about an hour from downtown Fort Worth, or an hour and a half from Dallas, this ranch is waiting for your weekend camping and hunting trips. The Thief Ridge Ranch is named for the history of cattle and horse rustling in the area from back in the day, where the bandits would take their stolen animals into the rough and rugged areas near this ranch.
Thief Ridge has a great mix of heavily treed creek bottoms and open pastures, making this a property that can run a herd of cattle while giving you great hunting for whitetail deer, turkey, hogs, and predators. Plenty of native grasses in the pastures to support your herd of cattle.
Heavily treed with primarily oak trees and pecan trees in the creek bottoms, providing plenty of cover for the game animals in the area. Rolling topography gives the place a nice feel, with three ponds providing water for wildlife or livestock. One of the ponds is about 1.4 acres in size when full and would make a great fishing hole. The terrain provides several locations that would be suitable for building additional ponds. Several high points with fantastic views of the surrounding countryside. Come on out and give this place a look! Perfect for building a country home out in the peace and quiet of the country, or for hunting that big buck!
- This ranch is conveniently located in southwestern Cooke county, about an hour from downtown Fort Worth, or an hour and a half from Dallas
- Heavily wooded along the creek bottoms, making it perfect for hunting with deer, turkey, and wild pigs in the area
- Lots of open range with native grasses for running cattle
- Rolling topography
- Building sites with great views
- Current owner is building a gravel easement road for access into this property
- No oil production exists on this property, and no minerals are available
- Boundaries as outlined on aerial photos and provided maps are approximate and must be verified by a new survey
FM 373, Lot #WP001
Muenster, Texas 76252