Turn-Key Hunting Getaway In Northeast Texas
- Interactive Map
Turn-key Hunting Getaway Loaded with Wildlife! This is a great property that is ready to be used and enjoyed by the next group of hunters! It has live water, a nice, stocked pond, gentle elevation changes, dense woods, and small meadows and openings! The property is full of great whitetail deer, wild hogs, and other critters native to East Texas! The two cabins on the property allow you to stay any time of the year and enjoy the property and all it has to offer! This would be great for a few buddies to share, a couple families, or any combination! Call today to set up your own private showing!
- Road access to the property off of CR 240
- Great habitat for wildlife including whitetail deer, wild hogs, coyotes, bobcats, and more
- Nice pond for fishing and wildlife. The spring that feeds this pond runs constantly and pumps tons of gallons of water per minute into the pond and out the overflow. A potential lake could be built that would stay full of fresh water!
- Two cabins with nice porches allow year-round use of the property. Satellite, water, and electricity all available.
- Acceptable offer will include deer stands, feeders, most furnishings, John Deere 790 tractor, bush hog, tiller, box blade, Jeep Cherokee used as the camp vehicle, older model Kawasaki Mule, and Polaris 400 4-wheeler
- Approximately an hour and forty-five minutes from Downtown Dallas and under 25 minutes from Fairfield
- Boundaries as outlined in yellow on aerials are approximate and to be verified by survey
990 FCR 240, Lot #WP001
Turlington, Texas 75840