Beautiful Home And Ranch With Views Of Texas Country Side
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED! This is the country dream ranch you have been looking for! This meticulously maintained estate is turn-key ready to start living the ranch lifestyle today. A beautifully crafted 2800 sq ft open floor plan 3 bedrooms 2.5 bath home is nestled perfectly at the high point of the property offering stunning views of the surrounding countryside and the many beautiful oaks surrounding the home. The back patio offers amazing sunset views with your pond and greenhouse rounding out the serenity. A large fully fenced front pasture and even larger fenced back pasture make for this property ideal for horse enthusiasts. This property is amazing in every respect is a must-see for anyone looking for a finished ranch.
- IMPROVEMENTS: Features a 2,800 sq ft. 3BR/2.5BA home built in 2007 feels like home the minute you drive up to it. With an open floor plan and high ceilings, the living room is an inviting place to entertain and soak in the views from the large windows overlooking the property. There is a large master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and very spacious bathroom. There is also a 2 car garage and large back patio for entertaining! There is a matching workshop, a fully functional greenhouse, fenced raised bed garden with water, fenced and irrigated orchard, pond with fountain, fully fenced and operational chicken houses, and gated entrance to the property.
- LAND: The property is beautiful rolling pasture land with the perfect blend of pasture and woods. As you enter the gate, you drive along the fully fenced 13-acre pasture to your left as you approach the home on the hill. The well-kept gravel drive gives way to the paved as you approach the beautifully landscaped home. Out the back of the home, the views look over a large undeveloped expanse of Texas landscape with a neighboring property over 1000 acres serving as your border on 3 sides! The rear fenced and cross fenced pasture of roughly 23 acres is perfect for grazing, hunting, or cutting hay! A professionally built pond adds the finishing touch to this serene ranch.
- WILDLIFE: This piece has it all for the hunter. Plentiful deer and turkeys utilize the pastures and woods. Having a 1000 acre plus neighbor on 3 sides is also a huge benefit to holding and managing game. Doves shooting would also be incredible with the rear pasture being ideal for an easy outing. You will literally be able to watch game from the comfort of your patio or while wetting a line in the stocked pond.
- Property is only 0.4 miles off a well-paved road FM1117 but feels very secluded!
- Approximately 20 minutes from Nixon or Seguin, 1 hour from San Antonio Airport, and 1.5 hours from Austin.
- Property is Ag exempt!
- Reach out to me today for your private showing!
Nixon, Texas 78140