Rolling Terrain In Northeast Texas
- Interactive Map
Beautiful Property with Rolling Terrain, Lake, and Home! The crown jewel of this property is the approximate 10-acre lake that sits nestled between the rolling hills. There are picturesque views of the lake from either hillside with both being suitable home sites for a new construction home! Currently there is a cozy ranch house that is approximately 2,550 square feet with newly remodeled upstairs and kitchen. The home includes 3BR/3BA and has an additional laundry room/mud room as well as media room with its own bathroom and shower. This property is sure to make a great weekend getaway or a full-time residence with potential for more! Give me a call today to setup your own private showing!
- Beautiful property with rolling hills and 10 acre lake!
- Cozy, 3BR/3BA ranch home with media room, laundry/mud room, newly remodeled kitchen and upstairs
- Pasture ground for cattle as well as working pens, holding pens with well water, multiple cross-fenced areas for moving cattle, and more.
- Large metal building/shop to store plenty of tools, tractors, trailers, implements, ATV’s and more
- A good mix of open pasture areas as well as woods and cover provide habitat for deer, hogs, predators, and other native East Texas critters. The lake holds bass, pan fish, and wintering waterfowl
- Less than 20 minutes from Athens, Approximately 40 minutes from Tyler, and right at an hour and a half from Downtown Dallas
- Ag-exempt for tax purposes
- Yellow lines on aerial maps are approximate and to be verified by survey
11239 CR 4344, Lot #WP001
Larue, Texas 75770