Great Hunting And Cattle Ranch Near Joplin In Texas
- Interactive Map
What a wonderful combination ranch! Already set up for running cattle, with cross-fencing, multiple ponds, and a set of working pens. Fences are in fair to good condition, so this place is just waiting for your herd.
Property is a good mix of open areas with native grasses and heavily treed areas that make for some great hunting spots. Rolling topography with over 100 feet of elevation change gives this place some real character, with some gorgeous views from the tallest hill.
4 ponds, the largest being about 3/4ths of an acre, provide water to the cross-fenced pastures for your cattle and the game animals in the area.
A small hunter’s cabin in need of restoration is on the property and is currently being used for weekend hunting trips. The cabin has electricity, water well, and septic system. Property is accessed from highway 199, with approximately 20 acres that fronts the highway, with the rest of the property set back off the highway over half a mile, making it very private and secluded. Access lane is owned, not an easement.
All of this in a location that is within easy driving distance of the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex. Come on out and give this place a look. Great location near the quiet community of Joplin, with access from Highway 199.
- Current owner runs cattle, and property has agriculture tax rates
- Perfect for hunting with deer, turkey, and wild pigs in the area
- Older hunting cabin could be restored or removed
- Fantastic views from the highest hill on this property
- Minimal oil production exists on this property
- Electricity is available on property
- Water well on property
- 4 Ponds for fishing, livestock, and wild game
- Cross fenced into 3 pastures
- Boundaries as outlined on aerial photos and provided maps are approximate and must be verified by a new survey
Highway 199, Lot #WP001
Joplin, Texas 76425