Great Small Hunting Property, Great Price In Texas
- Interactive Map
What a great place! A small affordable hunting ranch that is within easy driving distance of the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex. Heavily treed with primarily oak trees, with a rough and rugged feel. Two seasonal creeks cut across the property from the south to north, providing pockets of water and a travel route for game in the area. The rolling topography with approximately 50 feet of elevation change gives this land some great character. Lots of small openings and meadows within the tree cover, just waiting for your game feeders and hunting blinds to be set up. Come on out and give this place a look. Great location near the quiet community of Joplin, with access from Highway 199.
- This ranch is conveniently located in southeast Jack county, less than 50 miles from Fort Worth and less than 90 miles from Dallas. Only 20 miles to Springtown or 15 miles to Jacksboro.
- Perfect for hunting with deer, turkey, and wild pigs in the area
- Easy access with over 1200ft of paved highway frontage
- The current ag-exemption provides for low property taxes
- Electricity lines on property, but no meter is set
- New fences on part of the south and eastern property lines
- Additional 165 +/- acres with house and barn is available adjoining the west fence of this property
- Boundaries as outlined on aerial photos and provided maps are approximate and must be verified by a new survey
Hwy 199, Lot#WP003
Joplin, Texas 76486