Great Small Hunting Property, Ready To Go In North Central TX
- Interactive Map
Beautiful and secluded! A small hunting ranch that is within easy driving distance of the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex. Heavily treed with primarily oak trees and cedar, with a rough and rugged feel. This is the northern 50.95 acres out of a larger 101.9-acre tract.
The rolling topography with approximately 60 feet of elevation change gives this land some great character. The property has a deep creek that crosses from the south to the north, which provides pools of water for the game animals in the area. This creek could potentially be dammed up to create a larger pond. Lots of small openings and meadows within the tree cover, just waiting for your game feeders and hunting blinds to be set up.
This ranch has wonderful access, with a series of ATV or walking trails that meander through the property…. You could spend hours walking these trails and enjoying the scenery and the peace and quiet this place offers.
The old home area is a nice setup, with electric service and water well. Condition and depth of the water well are unknown. This location is on the edge of a ridge, offering terrific views of the countryside. Just add a camper, weekend cabin, or even your dream home.
Come on out and give this place a look. Great location to build your dream home, or just set it up for weekend camping and hunting trips! Very convenient to either Fort Worth or Dallas.
- This ranch is conveniently located in southeast Montague county, just 60 miles from downtown Fort Worth and about 80 miles from downtown Dallas
- Perfect for hunting with deer, turkey, and wild pigs in the area
- Easy access with county road frontage on Rosston Road. Access is through a 30 foot wide, owned lane from Rosston road back to the main body of the property
- The current ag-exemption provides for low property taxes
- Electricity lines on property, with meter and water well. Condition and depth of water well is unknown
- No minerals are available, and there is no active oil production activity on this ranch
- Boundaries as outlined on aerial photos and provided maps are approximate and must be verified by a new survey
362 Rosston Road, Lot #WP001
Forestburg, Texas 76239