Great Combination Property In East Texas
- Interactive Map
This land parcel located within minutes of the City of Warren is an ideal property to build a residence or take advantage of the recreational opportunities available to the property. Almost 100% timbered covered and surrounded by more than 5000 acres of corporate-owned timber to the west. This property holds potential as a weekend retreat, a deer hunting property, or a timber investment opportunity. Priced to be market competitive near $3000 an acre, I don’t expect this property will be on the market for too long. Call today for a property tour or additional information.
- A nice combination of native pine and hardwood trees cover the property
- Land is gently sloping from west to east and soil composition is mainly sandy loam
- Several creeks cross the property draining into Black Creek to the south of the property
- Over 600 feet of road frontage along FM 1943 W.
- Electric power and community water available to the property. Power and water lines run along FM 1943 W.
- Tax Ag Exemptions currently in place
- No minerals convey with property sale
- Directions: From the intersection of FM 1943 W and US Hwy 69. Travel west one-half mile on FM 1943 W looking for the property signs on the left
- The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (Whitetail Properties) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Whitetail Properties.
FM 1943, Lot#WP001
Warren, Texas 77664