Smaller Southeast Texas Ranch For Sale
- Interactive Map
Dreaming of your own personal Ranchette? With a little work, this property could be special. Offering a 4 bedroom / 2 ½ bath home including a game room, and ample storage. Three barns/sheds combine for over 10,000 square feet of storage and working area for your feed, and equipment. This property provides an opportunity to add to an existing farm and/or ranch operation or start a farm with headquarters already in place. Bring your horses or cattle to this property. Giant pecan trees and amazing oaks donned with Spanish moss dot the landscape of this ranch. Thick native grasses provide an excellent opportunity for grazing. The cross fences give you the flexibility to rotate livestock from pasture to pasture. Stock ponds provide water for your herd as well as opportunities for the family to build memories fishing or wingshooting. Motivated Sellers! Schedule an appointment today.
- Land: Excellent livestock property with pastures for grazing. Most of the property is covered in thick grass and would make an excellent horse property or place to raise some cattle. Pecan and Oak trees provide shade for livestock.
- Water: In the middle of the property there is a nice pond as well as a small slough that hold water well and provide water for livestock as well as seasonal dove and duck hunting opportunities.
- Minerals: Seller to reserve owned minerals
- Location: The property has great road frontage along County Road 105 (approx.. 770’). Roughly an hour South Southwest of Houston, and approximately 15 miles from Highway 59.
- Electricity in place
- 4 bed 2 ½ bath Home
- Barns and outbuildings
- Native grasses
- Native pecan trees
- Stock ponds
- Fair fencing and cross fencing on the property
- Located near the end of a nice and quiet county road offering seclusion and privacy
- Horse property
- Cattle property
- Dove hunting
County Road 105, Lot#WP001
Boling, Texas 77420