Zoned A-1 Affordable Hunting Tract In Southern Wisconsin
- Interactive Map
Here is some hard to find AFFORDABLE hunting land near Madison, Wisconsin! This property isn’t your average recreational property. You have the opportunity to kill lots of ducks and big bucks! While much of the property is in wetlands, don’t let that fool you. There are lots of ways to hunt this phenomenal property to increase your chances of success. With multiple access points you can reach just about anywhere on this property, and with a little effort and elbow grease, you could make it even more accessible. There is an abundance of water throughout the property on both sides of 78, as Dunlap Creek passes through much of the property… about ¾ of a mile to be exact! Dunlap Creek is a Class II trout stream, and a variety of other fish can be seen or caught in it such as brown trout, central mud minnow, northern pike, common carp, black nose dace, creek chub, white sucker, black bullhead, brook stickleback, mottled sculpin, and largemouth bass. Numerous trophy whitetails have been seen and harvested on the property, and the trail camera pictures prove that! The owner has seen turkeys on the property before as well. Realistically, you could hunt ducks, geese, pheasant, deer, turkeys, rabbits, coyotes, and more on this piece of land. There is also a little income from the 10.95 acres of CRP that is enrolled until 2032. The annual income of $2,074.35 is more than enough to cover the low $758 taxes. This property is a sportsman’s paradise, and it’s in an area where good hunting properties don’t last long, so don’t wait to reach out!
- This property is zoned A-1(EX)
- Incredible hunting with multiple access points. You could hunt deer, turkey, geese, ducks, pheasants, rabbits, coyotes and more
- Nearly ¾ mile of Dunlap Creek flows through the property. This creek is a Class II trout stream and offers a variety of fishing opportunities! Fish that have been seen in this creek are brown trout, central mudminnow, northern pike, common carp, black nose dace, creek chub, white sucker, black bullhead, brook stickleback, mottled sculpin, and largemouth bass.
- This property is minutes from Mazomanie and Sauk City. It is also very close to Madison
- $2,074.35 in annual income until 2032 from 10.95 acres of CRP
Dunlap Hollow Road, Lot#WP01
Mazomanie, Wisconsin 53560