Beautiful Custom Built Log Home Near Black River Falls In Western WI
- Interactive Map
We’re proud to bring to you one of the most beautiful homes in all of Black River Falls, and it’s for sale! This secluded log home will take your breath away when you lay your eyes upon it for the first time. Tucked back at the end of a turn-around, blacktop driveway, this approximately 7,500 sq. ft. home has everything you need! While entering the house, you’ll immediately notice the spacious custom deck that wraps partially around the home. In addition to the deck, the stonework that you see is also custom made. When you walk into the house, the spacious floor plan is very welcoming, yet provides a cozy feeling which is sometimes difficult to attain in a home this size. The main floor consists of a large kitchen/dining room area where there are windows all around and beautiful hickory cabinets. The lights below the cabinets ensure that your counters are always well lit, and they provide a nice ambiance as well while working in the kitchen. There is a walk-in pantry area conveniently located in the kitchen, and if you feel like eating outside and enjoying the weather, there is a nice screened in porch that you can enjoy. The great room is well lit by the many windows providing a view of the back deck and what lies beyond it. There is a nice den and coat closet on the first floor, which makes a great place to take your shoes off or properly store your belongings in one of the many specially designed cubbies. There is laundry on the main floor, and getting your clothes to the laundry room is easy, due to the laundry shoot coming from the second floor. There is also a ½ bathroom on the first floor too. Upon walking up the custom log stairs to the second floor and walking down the spacious hallway, the beautiful antler chandelier becomes even more noticeable. The second floor consists of 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The master bedroom is very spacious and has a large walk-in closet, in addition to a gorgeous bathroom that has a whirlpool bathtub, a walk-in multiple nozzle shower, and separate sinks. Two of the bedrooms are joined by a Jack and Jill bathroom, while the other two bedrooms share a bathroom as well. Each room has lots of closet space, which is uncommon for anything other than the master bedroom. There is also a large bonus room upstairs that had been previously used as an office area. This room could be used for additional living space as well, and it has stairs that allow for it to be conveniently located from the garage. The spacious 4-car garage has a separate stall which also contains a ½ bathroom so that you don’t have to track dirt back through the house. How nice! Also located in this stall are stairs that lead down to the basement for access. The basement has a beautiful bar for entertainment or enjoyment. The floor is plumbed with in-floor heat, in addition to the entire garage having in-floor heat as well. The basement has a full bathroom and has walk-out doors to enter the backyard with. One of the nicest features of the basement is the poured concrete vault where you could store your prized possessions or personal items. The house has an intercom system which is great for being able to reach your family or simply playing music throughout the house while you clean or work. On top of all this, the property has about $5,000 - $10,000 worth of timber that could be harvested for a small return on your investment. This is a place that you have to see to believe! Give us a call to schedule your showing today!
- Approximately 7,400 sq ft home with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
- Large den on second floor could be used as office space, living space, or an additional bedroom
- 4-car garage has in floor radiant heat and separate garage stall with 1/2 bathroom
- Basement has in floor radiant heat with a bar, full bathroom, poured concrete vault, and walk-out doors
- Main floor is very spacious, yet cozy with a large great room, spacious kitchen/dining room, large walk-in closet, ½ bathroom, screened-in porch, and laundry room/coat closet area
- Second floor has a large hallway with 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and lots of closet space. The master bedroom is very spacious and has a large walk-in closet with a beautiful master bathroom. Master bathroom has whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, and multiple sinks
- Home has custom wood throughout, custom stone work, and no detail was left out!
- Additional Items: Home has intercom system, is very well insulated, and can be heated by LP. Electric baseboard heat and in-floor heat in the basement are also additional ways of heating
- Approx. only 30 minutes from Sparta and one hour from LaCrosse
N6423 Noble Court
Black River Falls, Wisconsin 54615