Beautiful Steel Home Conversion Building & Farm In Northwest WI
This beautiful parcel was once a family farm. The buildings have long since been removed but the owner replaced them with a fantastic four-season, steel pole barn conversion hunting cabin, that could easily be a year-round home. In it you will find 3 bedrooms and a loft with plenty of storage space. On the main floor is a ¾ bath with shower, in-floor heat throughout, washer and dryer and a well-appointed kitchen. Sit in your great room by the cozy fireplace and gaze out the window at expansive grassy fields. I love these old farms as the infrastructure is in place for a land manager to come in and put on the finishing touches. This area leans more toward forest and wetlands than it does agriculture so secluded offerings of food plots comprised of Brassicas, Clover and annual crops of corn and soybean will surely be a magnet to the deer and bear. I spoke to locals and it appears there are some management minded hunters and they quietly admit with a crooked smile, “there some nice deer killed around here”. The is a great trail system and I counted 4-5 box blinds in place. This farm is near great ATV routes and snowmobile routes as well as offering year-round fun. If you look up Coyland.com you will see a nice hunting club with a tavern, sporting clays and cabins. A great place to gather with the family. Overall, this parcel is located in a great location! Only an hour and forty minutes to Minneapolis/St. Paul but worlds away from the stress of city life. Drop that suit, bring the family, and enjoy all that state is known for on this rare hunting farm! Call me and we will take a tour.
- This land is priced at about $1800/acre and the home a bit over $125/sq ft
- Extensive trail system with 4 insulated box blinds in strategic locations with great access for any wind
- May be purchased with some of the furnishing you see here -negotiable
- In floor heat, full septic, well, electric. This is a four season home!
- Approx. 16 +/- acres of food plot ready field. A perfect 7% of the total acreage
- No government programs
- Some marketable timber
- The habitat is perfect
- Small amount of game holding wetlands in the interior
- Building is 40x80 with living area about 32x40 with a loft
3416 56th Street
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115