Northwoods Hunting Tract With Carpenter Creek Frontage
This beautiful slice of the Northwoods is situated in an area of active farmland and woods that are teeming with wildlife! Hardwoods, aspen, pine, thick creek bottom, and field encompass much of this sprawling tract. A secluded 14 acre+/- field has huge potential as a wildlife magnet by planting crops or a food plot. Envision sitting in your stand as wildlife filters into the gently rolling field of green set against the backdrop of the fall woods. Wet a line in class I trout stream Carpenter Creek which flows through the property or enjoy one of the many nearby lakes. This would be a great location for your dream home or cabin or just pull in a camper to enjoy everything that the property and surrounding area have to offer. Call today to schedule a tour of this fantastic property and see firsthand what sets it apart from the rest!
- 14 acre+/- secluded field
- Extensive frontage on Carpenter Creek, a class I trout stream
- Diverse mix of forest cover including hardwoods, aspen, pine, and thick creek bottom
- Trails for getting around on the property
- Adjoins Price County Forest land
- Near many lakes and rivers
- Some of the land in Managed Forest Law (MFL) Program for low taxes
- Building site potential for home or cabin
- About 17 minutes from Phillips; 1 hour 40 minutes from Wausau; 2 hours from Eau Claire; 3 hours from St. Paul, MN; 3 hours from Green Bay; 3 hours 5 minutes from Appleton; 3 hours 50 minutes from Madison; 4 hours 20 minutes from Milwaukee.
Carpenter Creek Road
Phillips, Wisconsin 54555