The Riverbreaks Ranch - An Incredible Investment Opportunity
The Riverbreaks Ranch is a rare opportunity to purchase an extremely diverse, expansive ranch in the Eastern Panhandle region of Texas known for an abundance of healthy cattle and producing giant bucks. The rolling terrain with numerous beautiful canyons and draws lined with huge cottonwood trees and spring-fed, fertile bottoms make this truly a recreational paradise. The magnificent draws and canyons throughout the ranch mixed with the little hunting pressure has held these giant bucks and has allowed them to grow well into their prime. The varied topography of the ranch holds an abundant water supply with many lakes, natural ponds, and spring-fed creeks around every corner. Rarely do you have an opportunity to purchase such a pristine, well-managed ranch that possesses an incredible investment opportunity, so call us today to set up your very own private showing.
- Location/Access: The main gate of the ranch is directly accessible off of U.S. Hwy 203 on the Northwest corner and has a great road system throughout the property, providing easy access the entire ranch.
- Located 1 hour East of Amarillo; 2.5 hours Northeast of Lubbock; 4 hours West of Dallas-Fort Worth; 2.5 hours Northwest of Wichita Falls; 3 hours West of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Memphis, Wellington, and Clarendon all have local airports that can support private aircraft.
- Amarillo airport provides commercial airline service.
- Whitetail Habitat: There may not be a better place in the panhandle to grow and hold giant whitetail. Little hunting pressure and good habitat support excellent age structure and maturity in the deer.
- Six supplemental bulk protein feeders and multiple corn feeders strategically placed throughout property ensure a plentiful, year round food source.
- The big-bodied, Kansas strain whitetail deer are sustained by a 300-acre wheat field and 3 other strategically placed food plots.
- Boone and Crockett-class bucks have been observed all over ranch property. The habitat and the light hunting pressure on the ranch truly make this a trophy whitetail hunting sanctuary.
- Wildlife: Whitetail, mule deer, turkey, and quail are very plentiful.
- Most lakes and ponds have been stocked with bass for the avid fisherman.
- A 236 Boone and Crocket buck was taken a few miles East of Riverbreaks in 2006 and quality bucks are seen all over the ranch as evidenced by the trail cameras and past harvest photos.
- Water: The varied topography of the ranch holds an abundant water supply. In total, there are 2 small lakes, 13 ponds, 3 creek ponds, and miles of spring-fed bottoms.
- One exceptional water well supplies the majority of the water for the ranch through 4 miles of 2” pipe that was installed three years ago. There are 20 water troughs for the cattle/wildlife and risers on the top of each hill. 5 other windmills provide a backup water source with a few of them already converted to solar power.
- Fencing: Nearly 20 miles of first class, tight 4 and 5 strand barbed wire in excellent condition surround and cross fence the Riverbreaks Ranch.
- Cattle Income: There is a current grazing lease in place that provides good income. Excellent grasses on the entirety of the ranch and good cattle grazing rotations over the last few years make this excellent for running a large-scale cattle operation.
- The ranch contains three cattle traps, an extremely high quality corral with hydraulic squeeze chute, and a three-ton grain feeder.
- The Riverbreaks Ranch has undergone an in-depth wind study for wind energy production on the ranch and the potential income is tremendous.
- Utilities: Run along highway 203 to the North and directly to the old home site on the Northwest side of the property.
- Minerals: Seller's believe to own majority of mineral rights. Minerals will be negotiable with acceptable offer.
- Wind Rights: Seller will retain 50% wind rights
Hedley, Texas 79237