Income Producing Property With Home In Southeast Colorado
PRICE REDUCED! A 2-story farmhouse with horse barn and shop, strong water rights, income from gravel pit and farming, and incredible hunting along the Arkansas River are a few things that this Indian Hills Ranch has to offer. The farmhouse situated perfectly on top of the bluff allows the beautiful views overlooking the river bottom and farm ground. All the water rights appurtenant to the property, including, but not limited to Orchard Park water taps, 0.6 cfs from the Enterprise Ditch, Arkansas River priority #20 via Highline Canal, and 60% interest in the Maclannan Well. The well is rated at 390 gpm. With the water rights available, the farm offers 40 acres of great producing tillable ground. The gravel pit with the current lease is producing a run rate of 80,000 tons per year, generating an average income of $46,600 per year. There are 6 years remaining on the lease, with the option to renew, which is possible with the amount of gravel remaining. The hunting along the Arkansas River in Southeast Colorado is known for its great whitetail deer hunting and waterfowl hunting. The Indian Hills Ranch, with improved habitat and cover was managed for pheasants and guided hunts. The increased habitat, cover, and conditions make the holding capacity greater for deer and elk. Also, along the river is a pond with an island that was built to improve the waterfowl habitat and hunting. With the home, income, and hunting, the Indian Hills Ranch would be a great opportunity to invest in your own property!
- 8 miles West of Fowler, 71 miles from Colorado Springs, and 138 miles from Denver
- Water Rights from Enterprise Ditch, Arkansas River priority #20 via Highline Canal
- 60% interest in the Maclannan Well, producing 390 GPM
- 92 acre Gravel Pit, 52 acres permitted – Run Rate: 80,000 tons/yr paying $.58/ton
- 40 acres of Irrigated crop ground
- 2-Story farm house: 1,558 sq.ft. w/ basement: 784 sq.ft.
- Horse barn and paddocks, and garage/shop
Nepesta Road, Lot#WP001
Fowler, Colorado 81039