Eastern Georgia Hunting Property With Cabin
As you enter the 19th Century cabin on this property, if you listen closely enough you can almost hear the walls talking and sharing their stories. Featuring a kitchen, spacious living room, full bath and two bedrooms, the Rusty Nail Camp is the perfect place for hunters to call home. This property had been well managed for an abundance of game with strategically placed food plots, mix of hardwoods and pines and plenty of natural browse and cover throughout the property. There is an expansive road network throughout it as well which allows for very easy access no matter where you are going. It has several springs and creeks running along and through it creating a very good pond site should someone wish to build a pond. It has a shooting range right by the cabin so that you can make sure your gun is on before heading into the woods for that trophy buck. The Rusty Nail Camp is a hunter's paradise and must be seen to truly appreciate.
- Just over an hour southwest of Augusta and two hours east of Atlanta
- Power and city water are on the property
- Gated entrance offset from the paved road to allow maximum privacy and security
- Multiple food plots strategically placed on the property with plenty of opportunities to expand them or put in more
- Well managed deer herd producing 130-140'' bucks annually
- Very good road network on the property allowing easy access to the majority of the tract
- Lots of turkeys on the property offering excellent turkey hunting
- Two existing barns giving great storage capability for tractors, atvs, implements, etc.
- While only two bedrooms, the cabin can easily sleep 6-8 people at a time
- Very good pond site
- Mineral lease on the property which covers the property taxes
Avera, Georgia 30803