Small Acreage With Big Possibilities Near Casey And Marshall
- Interactive Map
This property is located just northeast of Martinsville on the north side of US-40. There’s an older home on the property with several old out buildings. The current owner has done some updates to the house, but it will still need a decent amount of work done to it. The farm is made up of roughly 15 acres tillable and hay fields, 10 acres of wooded land with a creek running along the west side, and the rest being the yard around the house. The property would make a nice location for a small hobby farm with the ability to add some fenced areas for livestock and other areas to produce hay. There are also a couple of nice building locations if the new owner chooses to build a new house on the property. The house is currently hooked to well water but has Clark Edgar water at the home. It’s a short drive to Casey, Marshall, and even Mill Creek Park.
- Small property with big opportunities
- Nice location for a small hobby farm
- Nice building locations around the property
- Rural water and electric available
- Live and hunt right out your back door
- Both deer and turkeys on and around the farm
- Nice outbuildings for livestock or storing tractors and etc.
- Martinsville School District
- Minutes from Casey and Marshall
- Approximately 20 minutes from Mill Creek Park
- Plenty of room for family outings, camping, ATV riding, and other outdoor activities
14375 N. Ridgeland Road
Martinsville, Illinois 62442