Diverse Property With Many Recreational Opportunities In NW IN
Looking for a nice piece of recreational property with potential building site? This just might be the place. Just listed for sale is a nice square tract that offers woods with mature trees, an established trail system, some pasture with alfalfa and thick brushy areas of cover. It has road frontage on two sides and several suitable building sites. It may be perfect for your county home, horse or hobby farm, cabin or pole building. The property is big enough and laid out in a way you could build in several locations and still maintain the natural setting the land provides. The current owners weren’t hunters, but they were interested in conservation as you’ll see by limited impact they put on the property other than maintaining a nice trail system. Signs of these conservation efforts are easily witnessed with all the signs of deer, turkey, rabbits, songbirds and other game and non-game animals using the property.
Enjoying the property is easy to do either on foot, ATV or horseback via one of the many mowed trails meandering through the woods and fields. The property is just a few miles from the Illinois border, which means lower taxes and there is also several state-owned Fish and Game areas in the area for additional recreational opportunities. Come see why this property will give you the opportunity to have that country retreat, hobby farm, recreational or horse property you always dreamed of. Contact Whitetail Properties Land Specialist Rob Styka to schedule a visit and discuss other property acreage buying options.
- Property has a pasture, timber and trails for hunting, trail riding and variety of outdoor activities
- Access to property is off two county roads with several possible building sites
- Several acres of pasture in alfalfa which could be used for income or to pasture horses or livestock
- Many conservation and habitat improvements done in addition to many acres of natural woodlot
- Approx. ½ mile east of Rt 41 and a few miles east of the Illinois boarder and 15 miles to Rensselaer
- Also offered for sale is an adjacent 36-acre rural homestead with a 6 bedroom house, stocked pond, two barns and many other improvements
- This property has several different buying options from 7.47 acres with house up to 89 acres. Check out the associated listings or contact the Whitetail Properties listing agent for more details
823 S 250 W
Morocco, Indiana 47963