Unique Opportunity To Own A Great Multi-Use Property In Northwest IN
- Interactive Map
Located across the street from Bass Lake with waterfront and sunset views and lake access, is a never before listed property. Add a very motivated seller and you have a unique opportunity to own a great multi-use property with hunting, recreation, development and investment potential. It’s in an up and coming area with upscale lake homes and rising property values. This area is sought after by many buyers who what to live in a lake community with a rural setting but still close to town amenities. The lake itself is the 4th largest in the state with approximately 1400 acres and is well known for both boating and fishing. Lake access allows you to boat, jet ski, fish, swim and enjoy the beautiful lake setting. There are countless reasons why this property could make a great future site to build a home or cabin, a weekend camping spot or a place to hang out, hunt or enjoy a variety of outdoor and recreational activities. There are several places to access the property from three different improved roads, as well as electric service and sewer tap available on the property. Another great feature is the unique shaped, fully stocked pond complete with its own iron and wood bridge spanning across part of the pond. Next to the pond might be a good place to build or there may be several other more secluded building sites farther back in the woods. The property does offer a mix of some mature trees, grass and brushy areas and seasonal low or wetland area which attracts plenty of deer and other wildlife. It’s a natural low area in the woods and has wood ducks and other waterfowl have been regularly splashing around all spring. Included in the gently rolling back part of the property is 6 or 7 acres currently being farmed. This could be a way to generate farming income, plant hay or alfalfa, or pasture horses or livestock. It doesn’t appear that there has been a lot of hunting on the property, but there is a lot of sign that indicate deer are using the property regularly. There are several smaller acreage purchase options if you don’t need a property this size so contact Whitetail Properties Land Specialist Rob Styka at (219)267-1966 to schedule a visit and discuss the possibilities available for potential buyers.
- Unique property with Bass Lake access and its own private pond
- Possibility to build on several suitable locations on the property with electricity and a sewer tap already in place
- A great recreational property which offers the new owners a lot of potential uses including hunting, fishing camping and so much more
- This rural lake community property is about 2 hours (or less) from Chicago, Indy, Fort Wayne or the Grand Rapids, MI. area
- Plenty of wildlife including waterfowl, turkey small game and lots of sign of a good deer population
- Next to Bass Lake and close to Bass Lake Beach, Tippecanoe River State Park, Jasper-Pulaski Fish and Wildlife area and many other outdoor and local attractions
5380 S. SR 10, Lot#WP001
Knox, Indiana 46534
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.