Hardwood Timber Tract With River Frontage In South Central Iowa
Small tracts like this one are extremely hard to come by in Decatur County and solid hardwood tracts like this are even harder to come by. I personally own a farm a mile or so up the same river and have multiple clients in this immediate area and can tell you 1st hand this area will pump out giant whitetails year in and year out. With this tract sitting amongst big timber on 3 sides, river frontage travel corridor, and huge ag bottoms to the west of it, you will have trouble finding a better hunting farm of this size.
- Property is located 10 minutes from Lineville and 20 minutes from Leon
- Solid timber tract with River frontage
- Property is only ¾ mile off Hwy J66
- Farm will hunt much larger than 21 acres with the expansive timber on 3 sides
- Big Ag fields on West side of property make for perfect feed to bed pattern for the Deer and Turkeys
- Timber is made mostly of Oak with some walnut mixed throughout
- There is a main ditch that runs east to west through the entire farm and would make for a great Pond/Lake building site!!!
- Frontage road dead ends just a mile south of property, very secluded!
- Deer and Turkey sign throughout entire farm
- Tower Blind on property
- Property will archery hunt incredibly well!!
Spring Valley Road
Lineville, Iowa 50147