Turn-Key Hunting Tract With CRP Income Near Dundee Iowa
- Interactive Map
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own an outstanding hunting property with substantial CRP income. The tract partially borders Backbone State Park at C57. This stunning property is ready for you to slide into a stand or a blind and hunt. The sellers are leaving the tree- stands and box blinds. The deer and turkey population in this area is high, and the quality, fantastic. The CRP on the property is the perfect cover for the deer and pheasants to call this place home. The tree plantings that are on the property are now to the size that they give excellent coverage to all the wildlife. Additionally, it provides a beautiful visual barrier from the hard-surfaced road, allowing all the wildlife to follow regular routines. The food plots are well established and located in prime locations. Alfalfa, corn and brassicas, and others have all been used in the destination plots, and clover has worked well in the smaller ones. Box blinds dot many of the plots, with tree-stands close by as well. The internal trail system on the property is easy to navigate by tractor, ATV, horseback, and possibly truck. Once on the property itself, you can feel the seclusion that the tree plantings provide. The property feels so secluded, even with hard surface road frontage! There is a nice CRP contract on the property to generate revenue for you. An additional 20 plus acres is expecting to be enrolled with a possibility to add up to $4300 of extra annual CRP income. This new contract will be confirmed asap. Access to this property is of the hard surface road, 120th or C57. Numerous building sites will allow you to view wildlife frequently from your potential new home or cabin. This property has a great foundation, of cover, food plots, and access. You can make this one “your own” with minimal effort! Backbone State Park has so much to offer to any outdoor enthusiast! Check out their website link on the righthand side of this page. Aside from the trail system, they offer trout fishing, rock climbing and repelling, cabin rentals, and picnic areas, to name a few activities. This whole area is so unique that it will take you years to explore all it has to offer. Contact one of the listing agents for more information about this property.
- Numerous food plots of corn, brassicas, and alfalfa on the property
- A nice seasonal creek that flows through the property
- About an hour drive from Waterloo, Dubuque and Cedar Rapids
- 5 minutes from Dundee
- See trail camera pictures from the Delaware 140 listing for representative animals in the area
- West Delaware School district
- Partially borders Backbone State Park at C57. The park is 2001 acres, with multiple outdoor activities
- Nice mix of coniferous and young tree plantings
- Deer, pheasants, and turkey on the property
- CRP currently has 43.39 acres enrolled paying $11,853 annually and expecting to add 20 plus acres and up to $4300 of annual income
1307 120th St, Lot#WP002
Strawberry Point, Iowa 52076
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.