Productive Tillable With Good Access And Development Potential
This property could be developed for multiple residential lots or commercial/industrial use as well. It is located just over 2 miles north of Sac City, adjacent to Hwy 20 & Hwy 71 and only minutes from the larger markets of Carroll, Storm Lake and Fort Dodge. It is the ideal location to build your dream home or relocate your business. For more information about this property or to schedule a showing, call the listing agent.
- This property could be used for residential building lots with great western views of the North Raccoon River valley with easy Hwy 20/71 access to nearby communities
- This highly accessible and visible property from Hwy 20/71 could also be developed for commercial/industrial lots
- Property is centrally located between Carroll, Fort Dodge and Storm Lake
- 30 miles from Carroll
- 45 miles from Ft. Dodge
- 25 miles from Storm Lake
- 7.43 Acres M/L of flat tillable production ground with a weighted average CSR2 rating of 83.3 (AgriData, Inc. 2019)
- Approximately 7.03 Acres of pasture/hay ground
- 855 feet of road frontage on Rolf Ave/M65 & 922 feet of road frontage on 230th St.
- Electricity located along Rolf Avenue to service the property.
- Current annual taxes of $178.00
- Zoned Agricultural
2346-2300 Rolf Avenue,
Sac City, Iowa 50583