Great Multi-Use Property In South Central Kansas
Just listed is this great multi-use hunting property with CRP income, deer hunting, upland bird hunting complete with a small 1-bedroom cabin on the property that makes for a very nice hunting retreat. The cabin is very clean and newer with a full metal roof, heating and air, kitchen with sink, range, and microwave. This farm has blacktop access and is conveniently located just a few miles from Coldwater for fuel and groceries. The land around Coldwater Kansas is known as some of the best deer hunting in the state but is also known for its exceptional quail and upland bird hunting. The quail in this area of the state and this part of Comanche County, in particular, has maintained excellent quail numbers the last 4 years or so and it is not unusual to flush large numbers of coveys per day hunting this area. This farm will provide a great opportunity for the serious quail or pheasant hunter and probably produce a few great deer to boot. The farm has had frequent trail pictures of quality bucks with age and great genetics which can be supplemented with some food plots and hunting blind placement. For the investment minded buyer, it also provides some great CRP income with 241 acres enrolled until 2020 paying $7,112 annually. Take in the Western Kansas lifestyle on this property by riding horses, doing a little hunting, or just sitting on the porch enjoying all that this quite country parcel has to offer. Mineral rights are intact and negotiable.
- Located 2 ½ hours SW of Wichita; 5 ½ hours SW of Kansas City; 4 hours N of Amarillo, TX; 4 hours NW of Oklahoma City, OK
- Great CRP income with possible mineral interest in an active productive area
- Property offers a combination great upland bird and deer hunting with fantastic genetics in this area
- Area is thick with quail producing daily bag limits
- This farm sits in an excellent big deer area. Several world class bucks, including a 200” typical giant in 2012, have been taken within very close proximity of this property
- CRP contracts on this property total 241 approx. acres ending in 2020. The annual income is approx. $7,112.
- Very nice small newer cabin in place that works perfectly for a hunting retreat and weekend getaway, cabin has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, kitchen, metal roof, air conditioning, etc.
- Mineral interest are negotiable, this is a very productive area for gas and oil production
- Property is part of a total 640/acre tract and can be purchased as a whole
Kansas Hwy #1, Lot #WP001
Coldwater, Kansas 67029