You Can Have It All, Country Living At It’s Finest In Kansas
If you are looking for that special place just outside of town, a place to host and entertain friends and family, a place to enjoy the peace and quiet of mother nature, but want easy access to the city, then be sure to check out this exceptional property located just 6 minutes north of Lawrence. This secluded Kansas oasis boasts a main house of 3604 square feet of finished space (5740 square feet total including screen porch, decks, garage and large unfinished basement), with 3 bed, 2.5 bath, with two additional offices that could be used as bedrooms. Lots of natural lighting throughout, a sauna, a geothermal heating system and heated floors throughout the basement and main floor, all add special a touch to this one of a kind property. The Deck House construction is engineered in Massachusetts and built to California code standards and can withstand the harshest of the midwest elements A few yards away is the 40x 62ft insulated building with its own HVAC system and wood burning stove, currently being used as a professional woodworking shop. Also on the premises is a 35 x 45 tractor barn to store all of your outdoor tools and equipment. The land has been beautifully manicured and provides abundant wildlife habitat and viewing opportunity right outside your back window. A 22ft deep fully stocked pond resides just below the cabin (located 150 yards from the house) and picnic area providing a picturesque setting for the family BBQ’s, outdoor parties, and overnight camping with the kids and guests. An additional 40 acres of raw land is available if desired to the east. For more information, or to schedule a 1 on 1 showing of this exceptional Kansas property, contact the listing agent today.
- 3900 m/l sq/ft house with 4 bed 2.5 bath. Geothermal heating system, Sauna, screen in porch, gas oven and stovetop in kitchen
- 40x62 insulated shop currently used for woodworking
- 35x45 tractor barn
- Fully stocked pond with dock.
- Small 1 room cabin ran off solar and wood burning stove
- Stone bbq grill and covered picnic area next to cabin and pond
- Lots of extra value in landscaping and trails throughout property
- 6 minutes (2.5 miles ) from Lawrence
- Easy access to i-70 turnpike
- 40 min from downtown Kansas City
- Additional 40 acres available if desired
- Taxes 5500-6000 annually
963 N. 1950 Road, Lot#WP001
Lawrence, Kansas 66049