Productive Ash Valley Cropland In KS
- Interactive Map
Here is an opportunity to purchase a very productive quarter of cropland situated just North of Ash Valley. This property features 147.3 total cropland acres with the balance being waterway and roadside waste. The 147.3 acres of fertile tillable land consists primarily of Class II Harney silt loam soils with 1-6% slopes. 97.3 acres are currently drilled to wheat with the remaining 50 acres being milo. High yields expected from the 2020 milo crop, you will notice in the photos just how full these milo heads are. County road frontage on two sides of the property providing easy access while getting crops in and out of the field. The current tenant has a verbal year to year lease on the property, possession will be after the wheat harvest of 2021. This tract of cropland has been a proven producer over the years and comes with a very reasonable price tag. I would suggest calling the listing agents today before this tract of cropland sells!
- Located only 1 ½ miles northwest of Ash Valley. 6 miles West & 9 ½ miles North of Larned
- Soil Types: Harney Silt Loam, 70%, 1-3% slopes; Harney Uly, 30%, 3-6% slopes
- 97.3 acres planted to wheat, approximately 50 acres currently milo crop
- Legal Description: NW/4, Section 8, Township 20 South, Range 17 West, Pawnee County Kansas
- Situated on County Road 290. Road frontage on two sides of the property providing great field access
- Seller believes to own 50% of the mineral rights. These mineral rights will pass to new buyer upon closing.
- Property Taxes $1,442.08
CR 290, Lot #WP002
Larned, Kansas 67550