Pure Michigan Gem In Central Michigan
Pure Michigan Gem! At Whitetail Properties we often work with people who are looking for the “Right” piece of ground. A secluded property that has great hunting, great fishing, diverse timber, tillable ground, plenty of storage and a beautiful home. As we all know, those properties are hard to come by but they do exist and this large tract of Pure Michigan is one of them.
Michigan is on the rise in the hunting world and this property is way ahead of the curve. A rare large tract of ground which lies directly in the middle of a nearly 4,200-acre cooperation that has been heavily managed for the past 5 years. This co-op has been featured as a QDMA model and this particular tract is a significant beneficiary.
Diverse, healthy timber stands of maple, oak, pine and poplar make up approximately three-quarters of the tract while the remaining quarter is currently inactive tillable ground complete with its own irrigation system to ensure sufficient hydration of your crops. Super populations of deer, turkey and small game thrive in the diverse habitat which allows you to not only grow mature animals but retain them as well. The entire border of the grounds are clearly fenced and an established trail system offers easy access to all corners. This property is already home to quality deer and with continued management and the strict cooperation from your neighbors, the sky's the limit for years to come.
Spacious, newly built barns and storage facilities with concrete floors, high ceilings and large doors offer plenty of room to keep and maintain all of your tools, equipment and implements. After the hunt or planting a field, take a quick break in the cozy 16X16 screened in porch attached to the back of your finished three car garage complete with full summer kitchen.
Once your day is complete, retire back to a your beautifully manicured ranch home that overlooks a custom built 7-acre lake with a bridge to access your own wooded island! A soft, sandy beach and a well-constructed dock offer relaxation as you watch the kids catch bass, stocked rainbow trout and absolutely giant bluegills!
This special property truly has something for everybody. Seclusion yet conveniently located. Spectacular hunting and amazing fishing. Irrigated, revenue producing tillable ground. Diverse and valuable timber. Significant storage in several well built garages, pole barns and outbuildings. Gorgeous views from the comfort of a charming home.
These properties are rare but they do exist and we at Whitetail Properties hope this is the “Right” one for you!
- Gorgeous ranch home
- Custom built 7 acre lake right off your back porch
- 40 X 80 pole barn with concrete floor and 14 foot side walls
- 32 X 32 three car heated garage with full summer kitchen with 16 X 16 screened in porch
- Large, heavily managed tract of ground located in the middle of a 4,200 acre QDMA co-op
- Underground irrigation system for your yard and tillable fields
- Nearly 65 acres of tillable ground
- Large tract of diverse timber
- Great population of deer, turkey and small game
- Lake is stocked with big bass and HUGE bluegill
- Established trail system throughout the property
- Tractor’s, utility vehicles, side by side, mower’s, implements, etc. (negotiable for turn key operation)
- Secluded yet conveniently located
- Gorgeous landscaping with paved, wrap-around driveway
- Only 2 hours north of Detroit and Grand Rapids
Coolidge, Lot #WP001
Coleman, Michigan 48618