Red River Valley Opportunity Coming To Auction In Northwest MN
- Interactive Map
463 acres offered in 3 tracts. Entire farm coming out of CRP September 2020!! There are 353 acres of very fertile soil in 3 tracts. The CPI ranges from 77 to 89 on this farm. This is very clean CRP and will be an easy conversion to productive tillable ground. Easy access off of highway 220. Recreation potential on tract 3 along the Red River.
Tract 1 - Selling Absolute. Coming out of CRP!! All tillable acres. We have 71 acres of very fertile soil that will be coming out of the CRP on Sept. 30th, 2020. The CPI is 86 on this parcel. It will make some excellent farm ground. Easy access off of highway 220 and once the CRP contract is done it will be ready to turn into some very lucrative tillable acres.
Tract 2 - This tract is 155+/- acres of which 152+/- are tillable. The farm is currently in CRP but the contract is up Sept. 30 2020. With access off of 390th ST. This makes for an easy piece of land to turn into some very good tillable acres. The soil report shows two different types of soil and both types have a very high CPI rating. There are also additional acres to be added if interested.
Tract 3 - 237 acres. This tract is a great mix of possible tillable acres, wooded acres, and river bottom. With over 2 miles of river bottomland on the Red River the hunting and fishing possibilities are endless. While I was taking pictures I jumped 3 different groups of deer. You could put some of the tillable into food plots and have some spectacular whitetail hunts. You can rent out the tillable acres for extra income or you could re-enroll it into CRP, there are many ways this property can be a great piece of land.
- Possible tillable acres with great CPI
- 2+ miles of river frontage on the Red River
- 49 miles to Grand Forks
- Abundance of wildlife
- Additional acreage available
- Great mixture of possible tillable acres and timber
- Easy access from good roads
- Immediate possession possible
- CRP expires September 30, 2020
- Bidders may participate in the auction on site or online at Proxibid.com
- On-site auction location: Stephen Riverside Golf Course, 613 Golf Terrace, Stephen, MN 56757
- Onsite bidders should bring government issued ID
- 10% down payment immediately after auction - cash, personal or business checks accepted
- If winning bid is online, you will be immediately contacted to make arrangements for the 10% down payment and a purchase contract will be sent via DocuSign
- High bidder has 30 days to close
- Announcements on auction day will take precedence over any prior announcements
- This is a no contingency sale and is not subject to financing or additional inspections
- Possession at closing, subject to tenant’s rights, if any
- If a survey is needed it will be done following the auction and total purchase price will be adjusted to the surveyed acres
State Hwy 220 NW, Lot#WP001
Stephen, Minnesota 56757