Beautiful Custom Home, Lake And Manicured Acreage In Missouri
Located in a great location with road frontage off of Highway 177 just east of Fruitland lies this beautiful home, lake, and manicured acreage. The home has approximately 5000 finished square feet and overlooks a private 8 acre stocked lake and the manicured fields offering great views of the property and surrounding farmland. I can only imagine how satisfying it would be to be enjoying your morning coffee from the back deck as the sun rises and be overlooking the pool, lake, and valley knowing this property was yours. This is definitely a property anyone would be proud to call their own. The farm also includes a small pond, a 40x24 metal storage building for your equipment, and 60 acres of nice hardwood timber for hunting and recreation. The timber stand is mature and marketable and would allow an immediate timber harvest if desired. If you are looking for your own personal turnkey recreational paradise or a place to live outside of town that offers a great home and a park-like setting then this property is a must see. Call today to set up your own private tour.
- Right off of Highway 177, 4 miles east of Fruitland, 5 miles east of I-55, 10 minutes north of Cape Girardeau, 1 hour 45 minutes south of St Louis
- Beautiful custom built home, 5,000 finished square feet built in 1998. The upstairs includes, high ceilings, 3 bedrooms/2 baths, dining room, large foyer, open kitchen and living room, laundry room, 3 car garage, and 2 walkout doors to the large covered deck along the back that overlooks the pool and lake. The basement has new carpet throughout, 10 foot ceilings and is primarily an open great room with 1 bath, some storage areas and 2 walkout doors to the pool and large concrete patio. Fire places are upstairs and down. No expense was spared when the home was built. Additional pictures of the home coming soon.
- Well maintained 8 acre private, stocked lake with dock
- 20 acres of manicured fields around the lake and home
- @60 acres of marketable hardwood timber offering good hunting opportunities
- 24x40 metal storage building with electric for storage
- Private concrete driveway from 177 up to and wrapping around the home
- Beautiful views from the home, decks and patios
- Property has a nice road going through along the east side of the lake that provides access to the neighbor on the north side. This well-maintained road would make the property easy to subdivide if desired
- 1 small pond, this property would be good to raise some animals on if desired
- Real estate taxes are @$3400 per year
17540 Highway 177
Jackson, Missouri 63755