Hardwood Timber Tract Near Steelville With Hickory Ridge Estate Building Lot
Price Reduced!! Excellent building site in Hickory Ridge Estates. This 5-acre lot gives you direct access to the large timbered tract to the North. Several ridges and hollows are connected by the winding trail system. Excellent hunting opportunities, especially deer and turkey. Half acre pond with pavilion is stocked. Plentiful Oaks and Hickory hardwoods have not been harvested since the mid-1990s. Just 3.5 mile to Steelville and 70 miles to St. Louis County. Call today for your private showing.
- Excellent building site in Hickory Ridge Estates
- Electric and phone are available at the road in Hickory Ridge Estates
- Some restrictions apply in Hickory Ridge Estates - contact agent for more details.
- Access to all timbered hunting tract
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Area provides fishing, floating, and many outdoor activities
- White oak, black oak, and hickory - timber not harvested since the mid 1990’s
- Near Mark Twain National Forest and Meramec River
- 10 minutes to Steeleville, 20 minutes to Cuba and 90 minutes to St. Louis
TBD West Hickory Ridge Road, Lot #WP002
Steelville, Missouri 65565