Nice Country Home And Land For Sale In North MO
- Interactive Map
Located in the southeast part of the county is this nice farm and home that provides quiet country living, and a great place to hunt deer and turkeys. Right off the blacktop highway on the south side of the property sits a very nice and well-kept 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch style home, along with the home is a 3 bay open-sided pole barn and another nice small building that is finished on the inside and has a/c, that could be set up as a camp house, playroom for kids, or a guest bedroom! The land is primarily all white oak and hickory timber, with rolling ridges and hollows and has great access off of Highway FF to the west, and Raspberry Trail to the north. Country living and the ability to hunt right out your back door are all here for the new owner, call today for more information!
- Nice Home and outbuildings and beautiful timbered property
- Great access off of Highway FF on the west side and Raspberry Trail to the north
- Property is approximately 30 minutes northwest of Kirksville, 20 minutes southeast of Unionville
- Nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch style home and barn and storage building
- House sits on the south side of a pretty stand of white oak and hickory timber that provides good deer and turkey hunting
- House is approximately 1250 sq ft
- Kitchen, dining room, laundry/utility room.
- Master bathroom features double sinks, a large garden tub and shower
- Large deck off the west side of the house
- On the north side of the home there is an additional room approximately 576 sq ft with French door entrance, currently used for storage this room could be converted into a nice family room, or another large bedroom
- Refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer all convey with the sale of the property
- Propane furnace and central air conditioning
- Small outbuilding on the back side of the home is finished, this building could be used as a bunkhouse, kids playhouse, or used for storage, it is drywalled and has A/C.
- Rural water
21772 State HIghway Ff, Lot #WP001
Worthington, Missouri 63567