Diverse Farm And Ridge-Top Food Plots In Northeastern Missouri
WOW…what a cool farm! This incredible piece of real estate is not only super rare, but it has slam dunk hunting. The farm is situated on the confluence of the Salt River and Spencer Creek and offers panoramic views from numerous points. The topography is pretty gentle throughout most of the farm. There are secluded ridgetop food plots, brushy bedding areas, gorgeous mature oak timber stands, and lots of edge habitat that deer, turkeys, and small game love. The habitat is so diverse it’s amazing. The deer and turkey hunting are great, and the owner reports strong numbers. There is a 40 x 66 machine shed with a small living quarter inside that was built in 2015. There are several great buildings locations-- electric, county water, septic, cable, and high-speed internet are all available on the farm. There are a few spots to walk down to the water where you can spend the day fishing, boating, or relaxing. This farm must be seen to be appreciated. The location is really ideal—only 5 minutes off the interstate and about an hour north of the STL Metro Area, also 20 minutes south of Hannibal. Do not miss out on this opportunity to own an incredibly unique farm! To schedule a private showing, call today!
- Super rare farm—so many attributes. Must see to appreciate.
- 40x66 machine shed with living quarters built in approximately 2015. There’s also an additional 30x30 storage garage.
- Marketable timber
- Incredible habitat-lots of edge,
- Extremely diverse farm---little bit of everything
- Located on the confluence of the Salt River and Spencer Creek
- Awesome location--easy access from Hwy 61
- Electric, county water, septic, high speed internet
- 9 deer stands are included with property—mix of ladders, hang-ons, and a box blind
- Lake site
- Phenomenal building sites
- Slam dunk deer and turkey hunting
18991 Ralls Road, WPLot#001
Frankford, Missouri 63441