Ozark Mountains Cattle Ranch With Horse Facilities, Beautiful Home And Great Hunting
- Interactive Map
The James River Ranch is as rare as they come with Million dollar views, cattle production, horse facilities, trophy deer and turkey hunting all with excellent access to the river. The water on this property is second to none with over one mile of gentle river frontage, ponds and springs. Conveniently located just 3 miles from Galena on a black top road. The property is situated in a very peaceful and scenic setting. From the moment you open the front door, you will be in awe by the massive windows which allow for views of the river, pasture below and the beautiful Missouri Ozark Mountains. The inviting outside living area creates an environment of relaxation and tranquility. Whether you are looking for an incredible river property, cattle production, hunting retreat or just a beautiful home in the country, this place has it all, and is priced to sell. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this great Southwest Missouri property. Call me direct for more information on this great property. Remember, buy land; they’re not making it anymore.
- A custom 4 bedroom 3800 S/F home overlooking 1 mile of the James River, hay fields and pasture
- Excellent access to river for fishing, boating and swimming.
- Guest home, horse barn, pole barn and RV storage
- Multiple pastures consisting of a total of 145 acres with 75 head of mother cows having been pastured here in the past
- Property is on black top road and has been plotted for dividing
- 1 mile of gentle river frontage, ponds and springs
- Great deer hunting on ranch and world class turkey hunting
- Conveniently locted to two larger size communities--Branson and Springfield
1218 Camp Yocum Road
Galena, Missouri 65656