Ozark Mountain Acreage With Home And Shop And Million Dollar Views
- Interactive Map
PRICE REDUCED! Welcome to Crooked Creek Farm, where a little bit of farming and non-stop fun greet you simultaneously at the front gate. As you enter the property, your eye will instantly be drawn to the long-range views and the beauty of the Ozark Mountains as far as you can see. A long driveway leads back to the house and shop nestled quietly in the hardwoods. The house and shop are combined in one metal building with each being over 3000 sq. ft. The interior of the house side is custom finished with a rustic style loaded with amenities such as large upstairs bedrooms all with a private bathroom, a spacious office area, large kitchen and dining area and a pretty living space with a wood burning fireplace. The land is very diverse with mature timber, mountainside pastures and glade rock formations. The property is fenced and cross fenced for your horses or cattle. If trail riding is your desire, this farm is a must see. Ride directly from your new property on an established trail onto 1000s of acres of Mark Twain National Forest with nice trail systems throughout. The potential for a trailhead outfitting business is a definite possibility. Come see for yourself all the potential. Give me a call today for a personal tour.
- 2 sides adjoining 1000’s of acres of Mark Twain National Forest with miles upon miles of horse or ATV trails throughout
- Several public trail heads within a few miles - Glade Top Tail, Hercules Glades, Bar K, and others. I personally have ridden horseback on several of them. AMAZING family memories.
- Million-dollar views abound
- Beaver Creek is famous for small mouth and white bass only 15 minutes away
- Bulls Shoals and Tablerock Lakes are under an hour to launch your boat
- Forsyth MO 20 miles
- Branson MO 30 miles
- Springfield MO 60 miles
1490 State Highway 125
Rueter, Missouri 65744