Helena Valley Cattle Ranch With Home, Wildlife And Views
- Interactive Map
Just 9 miles outside of Helena lays this perfectly situated cattle ranch to enjoy or develop. The panoramic views of Lake Helena, Scratchgravel Hills, and Rocky Mountains are breathtaking. Elk, antelope, and deer leave their summer ranges to winter on and around this sprawling tract of land. Grouse and small game inhabit the vast landscape as witnessed when photographing this diverse property. There is an established trail/road system throughout the ranch making traversing the land easy. Situated just off Lincoln Highway, with easy access to Helena, is a three bedroom, one bathroom house, large garage, barn, outbuildings and a root cellar offering substantial storage. With updating, this home offers very nice rental income. A permitted spring bubbles from the hills on the north end of the property. Come saddle the horses, jump on an ATV, or hike this truly unique land. The investment opportunity here is one of a kind; develop, divide, or initiate a conservation easement on this land…it is your choice.
- Incredible view of Helena Valley, and surrounding landscapes
- Borders Lincoln Highway for paved access
- Easy 9-mile commute to Helena for work or play
- Helena Regional Airport is only 12 miles away from ranch
- Great Divide Ski Area is a short 14 miles
- Vast amounts of Forest Service and public land nearby for public hunting, hiking, riding, snowmobiling, etc..
- Permitted spring and well on property
- Great cellular phone service
- Investment opportunity to divide, ranch, or create a conservation easement
4546 Lincoln Road W., Lot #WP001
Helena, Montana 59602