Mix Of Timber And Open Land Near Stantonsburg
- Interactive Map
Take a look at this 25+/- acres of open, level farm fields with great drainage that also offers pine timber along the rear of the property that ranges in age. Hunt, live or work on this little mini-farm. Bring your tractor, your hunting gear, or potentially build your dream home on this site. The pine forest along the back of the property ranges in timber age from 12” diameter trees to 6” diameter trees and future timber investment. Offering roughly 14+/- acres of farm ground and the remaining 11+/- acres in timber. There is an abundance of deer tracts and deer signs located on the farm, so it could also be an amazing deer hunting and sportsman paradise. If you have been searching for land in the Wilson area, you know how hard it has become to find listings like this. Do not wait; call us today!!!
- Wilson county planning district
- Approximately 300’ of road frontage
- Great mix of timber and open land
- Crop fields are well drained with ditches in place
- Power lines at the road
- Tillable land farm income
- Only 10 minutes from Wilson
- Less than an hour from Raleigh
- Less than 30 minutes to Greenville
- Only 2 hours to Morehead City area
- This is a proposed lot map layout from a larger parcel, buyers will have to get the farm surveyed for exact acreage prior to settlement.
Off of Old Statonsburg Road, Lot# WP0001
Stantonsburg, North Carolina 27883