Gorgeous Income Producing Property In Southwest Ohio
Take a look at this GORGEOUS income producing tract in a quiet country setting with big buck potential! Ideally located within a short drive from Cincinnati, this property has almost limitless potential. Ample amounts of road frontage on the south and east as well as numerous, potential build sites scattered throughout the property, offer you multiple options to construct your forever home! Boasting marketable oak trees and over 50% tillable ground, this property can be an income producer on a yearly basis. The almost flat to gently rolling terrain is easy to navigate and offers AMAZING whitetail deer and turkey hunting! The large block of timber to the SW portion of the property is ideally located, with westerly fall and winter winds, giving you the ability to enter stand locations virtually undetected. Numerous wooded fencerows create travel corridors with almost limitless stand locations to catch up with one of the trophy whitetails this area is known for! Additional recreation opportunities are available at East Fork State Park which is a very short drive away. Be sure to check out the additional tracts of land that are available to purchase! Don’t pass up this chance to own a truly amazing property with so much potential! Call me today!
- Approximately 25 miles SE of Cincinnati
- Approximately 5 miles from both Amelia and Bethel which provide multiple dining, lodging and shopping opportunities
- Over 2,400 feet of road frontage on Crane Schoolhouse Rd
- Over 2,500 feet of road frontage on Moore Rd
- Amazing location!!!
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Could serve as a beautiful home site or development/investment property
- Tillable ground for food plots or crops with yearly income
- East Fork State Park is a short drive away
- Seller’s mineral and timber rights transfer
- Additional acreage available for purchase
- Subject to survey
Moore Road & Crane Schoolhouse Road, Lot #WP001
Bethel, Ohio 45106