Washita River Ranch In Oklahoma
Welcome to this beautiful Washita River Ranch, one of the finest turn-key cattle and hunting properties to ever hit the market. This property offers everything you could possibly need to run a successful cattle operation, as well as enjoy all of the tremendous hunting and recreational opportunities you are so passionate about. To top it off, the property is located less than 40 minutes from the Oklahoma City airport which means it is the perfect weekend retreat to take your family and get away from it all, entertain clients and guests, or live there. The sunsets are spectacular.
Excellent pastures, thick wooded draws, and some of the most scenic terrain available in this part of the state. All of these things are what make this property an absolutely incredible opportunity for your new cattle and hunting property. From the Washita River frontage that provides fertile bottom ground perfect for that strategically placed food plot location, to beautiful rolling bermudagrass pastures for great grazing, you’ve got it all. The elevation changes provide incredible breathtaking views, especially from the home on top of cliffs overlooking the river and several of the pasture areas, but still makes the property easily accessible whether driving in your truck or UTV.
One of the key features of this property is the luxurious barndominium style lodge that overlooks the beautiful Washita River and offers some of the most spectacular sunset views you have ever seen. The lodge includes custom features such as granite counter tops, knotty alder wood, impressive hand-carved mantles and furniture, custom outdoor kitchen, flagstone covered patio with fire pit, Russound zoned stereo and surround sound system, back up generator with two buried 1000 pound propane tanks, and all the amenities you could desire in a custom home. To top it off, the home is being offered fully furnished including furniture, appliances, numerous deer and big game mounts, and decor. The shop area also has 4 large freezers inside, perfect for storing all the grass-fed, grain fed, or organic beef you raise. There are also two additional picturesque homes on-site that have been remodeled and have been extremely well maintained that would make a great place for family and friends, a hunting camp, a place for a ranch manager to stay, or even offer an additional income source. The 4 bed 2 ½ bath 2,400 square foot “Cabin” is also being offered completely move in ready furnished with beautiful rustic furniture and all the appliances needed for someone to call it home. The other 4 bedroom “Ranch House” has been fully remodeled and is located in front of one of the three cattle working facilities on the property. There is also a large barn with a tack room, located right behind the “Ranch House”, perfect to keep horses for your ranch manager or guests.
When it comes to turn-key cattle operations, the first thing you think of are corrals, barns, working pens and more. Well, this place literally has it all. Approximately 20 miles of new and/or updated fence around and through the property offering pasture management and rotational grazing opportunities. Multiple working barns with traps and holding pens for places to do your sorting, additional shops and sheds for storage, and every piece of equipment needed to run a state of the art operation are being included. If you are looking to raise your own grass fed, grain fed, and organic beef as well as run a large scale cattle operation, this property is perfect! Good genetics in cattle are important, but it takes a property like this to make raising a large herd manageable. The black Angus and black baldy cattle on this ranch are not part of the sale but can be bought separately if you would like to have both the perfect property and the great cattle that were raised on it. Including calves, this ranch currently runs over 400 head of cattle. Included in the sale is a large assortment of equipment including tractors, dozers, UTV's, ATV’s and everything needed to cut, bale, and transport hay. A full equipment list will be provided to qualified buyers, but this truly makes this ranch work ready on day 1.
Looking for some additional recreational opportunities on your new ranch? The Washita River is known to offer some of the best catfishing, deer, turkey and waterfowl opportunities available in this part of the state. Between the great native habitat, abundant water sources, and some of the best looking potential food plot sites and feeder locations you have seen, this place is a hunter’s paradise. The whitetail genetics in this area are also on an upward trend because of a superior landscape and strategic deer management. This property produces great mature trophy deer year after year and could still be improved. With over 20 ponds and of course the Washita River frontage, the waterfowl will also have a great place to nest while feeding on some of the farm ground in the surrounding area.
One of the keys to both a successful cattle operation as well as a great hunting property is the access to a year-round water source. With over 20 ponds and the river frontage, this property checks every box possible in that area. There are numerous ponds loaded with bass and crappie with some bass weighing over 10 lb. The ponds are scattered throughout the property as to offer a water source no matter where you have your cattle grazing. Several ponds appear to be spring fed which is always a positive.
Immaculate and impressive from the moment you enter the gate is an accurate description of this property. There has been no detail left untouched whether you are looking at the homes, the improvements, or simply the amount of fence and corrals that are on this property. You are set up to start or continue your very own cattle operation from the very first day while also enjoying all that this great state has to offer in the great outdoors. Give us a call to schedule your private showing of this one of a kind ranch and you will want to call it home too!
- Immaculate turn-key cattle and hunting property that provides a great opportunity for income potential as well as incredible recreational opportunities
- Ranch is set up to raise grass fed, grain fed, and organic beef
- Beautiful Washita River frontage on the south west portion of the property provides access to the river and plentiful game with trophy whitetail and turkey
- Unbelievable landscape views with breathtaking sunsets
- More than 20 ponds provide plenty of water access throughout pastures
- All fields cross fenced for pasture management and rotational grazing
- Customized Lodge offers incredible upgrades throughout including granite countertops, hand scraped wood floors, custom carved wood mantles / furniture, knotty alder trim, and a state of the art security system. Upper and lower 20X50 decks with an outdoor kitchen with fireplace, covered flagstone patio area, open fire pit, and Russound zoned audio surround sound system with indoor, outdoor, and shop speakers.
- The lodge is move in ready and offered fully furnished with all the rustic furniture, appliances, wild game mounts, and décor
- Huge shop area with lots of cabinet space for additional storage
- Back up generator with 1600 pounds of buried fuel will run entire home for well over a month
- All fencing is new or in excellent condition
- 3 separate shops and barns all with working corrals, head chutes, etc. offering multiple locations to work and sort cattle
- The 4 bedroom cabin comes newly remodeled and is fully furnished with rustic furniture and décor
- Ranch house is also newly remodled and is located near one of the cattle working facilities with a barn and tack room setup is perfect for horses for a ranch manager or guests
- Great roads/trails allow easy access to almost every corner of the property
- Located only 40 minutes from the OKC airport
- Turn-key opportunity includes a large assortment of equipment including John Deere tractors, hay equipment, bulldozers, implements, and much more (Full list provided to qualified buyers)
- Cattle are not included in purchase price, but can be purchased separately
Rural Route, Lot #WP001
Chickasha, Oklahoma 73018