Beautiful Log Home, Two Barns, Multiple Ponds For Country Living At Its Finest
- Interactive Map
Beautiful log home living with all the entertaining and functionality you could possibly need. Drive through the gated entrance and immediately relax overlooking a beautiful pond right out front of the house and enter your recently updated log home with every upgrade you could possibly need. The logs have all been completely treated and chinked. All of the appliances are basically brand new and there is even potential for some furnishings and upgrades to be negotiated. After having a long day at work or just working some cattle on your new property, go out the back door of the master bedroom and enjoy a relaxing bath in the large bathtub, or simply go for a swim in your new indoor swimming pool, which is also heated for those cold winter months. When family and friends come to visit, simply open up the pool area and cookout in the state of the art outdoor kitchen that is truly ready to go for even the professional chef. The firepit outside is gas, so it is quick and easy to get it going. Looking to start your own hobby farm and want to run a few head of cattle or some horses? This property is ready to go with multiple barns offering plenty of storage and includes horse stalls. The perimeter fence is already in place as well as fencing keeping the animals away from the house and out on the main acreage. Several ponds are scattered across the acreage including a beautiful 2+ acre pond that is set away from the home but offers some great fishing and even hunting opportunities. If you are looking for a relaxing piece of Oklahoma countryside to get away, you have to check this one out. Located only 1 hour and 45 minutes from both Tulsa and Oklahoma City, it’s an easy getaway. Call today to schedule your private showing!
- Small acreage but unlimited potential with an incredible log home, indoor pool, outdoor kitchen, lake, and so much more
- Home is 2,400+ square feet with 3 bed & 2 bath
- All new appliances in house, including a brand new outdoor kitchen ready for a professional chef
- 2 barns already in place perfect for equipment storage, horse stalls, tack room, etc.
- Multiple ponds including a large 2+ acre with great fishing
- Cattle opportunity on a hobby size farm
- Conveniently located off of Highway 270 with easy access to Oklahoma City, Tulsa, or anywhere
- State of the art security system in place includes alarms, video, etc.
4429 Diagonal 3847 Road
Stuart, Oklahoma 74570