Stunning Recreational Paradise With Home Sites In Oklahoma
Recreational Paradise located next to Kaw Lake. These types of dream properties in such a spectacular location are few and far between. The ranch is nestled into a secluded area next to the lake with paved access just off Highway 11. The property has been cleared for multiple food plots, ponds built throughout with a great road and trail system. The ranch has a park-like feel because around every corner and turn the owner placed markers made of old implements with signage marking the different areas. At the back of the property overlooking the lake is a very nice covered pavilion perfect for family get-togethers, reunions, or a company picnic. The property is ideally set up for deer hunting with many different clearings surrounded by dense thickets. With the property being so close to Kaw Lake, there should be no shortage of waterfowl. Also, the Kaw Wildlife WMA and joining Corp land offers hundreds of additional acres for hunting and recreation. The pastures can be hayed or perfect for running a few head of cattle. The steel beam barn located at the front of the property is perfect for equipment storage. There is also a nice set of cattle pens just to the south of the barn.
This ranch is so unique that you just simply cannot compare it to other properties in the area. If you have any interest in this type of property, do yourself a favor and schedule an appointment because it is much better than we can describe or what shows in the pictures.
- Incredible recreational getaway with beautiful home sites & great highway access
- Gated entry, nice barn, working pens, graveled roads, nice pastures with several ponds
- Multiple food plots and mature timber scattered throughout the rolling terrain
- Secluded picnic area overlooking the lake with large Pavilion and shooting range
- Access to hundreds of acres of Corp & Kaw WMA land from this property
- Great hunting for deer, turkey, quail, ducks, dove and small game
- All utilities in place
- 2 hours to Tulsa, 2 hours to Oklahoma City, 1.5 hours to Wichita, Kansas
15657 E. Furguson Road
Kaw City, Oklahoma 74641