Turnkey Deer Preserve In North Central Pennsylvania
Well-known deer preserve with amazing genetics in this healthy herd makes this property a unique offering. The turnkey facility has everything needed to have a private deer ranch or continue as a business with a population currently around 80+ animals ranging from yearlings to 300 plus inch bucks. The lodge has amazing landscaping with a large deck overlooking the Little Clearfield Creek Valley, providing a majestic vista. The diverse property provides excellent habitat and hunting for any owner or client. Call today to set up a showing on this great offering in central Pennsylvania.
- Beautiful lodge with amazing vistas
- Upstairs living area 2,103 square ft; downstairs guest and workout area 2,075 square ft
- Attached heated garage 30' X 44'
- Large workshop 32' X 80'
- Workshop with drop chute 28' X 40'
- Frontage on Little Clearfield Creek
- Turnkey deer preserve with super genetics
- Near public fishing at Curwensville Dam
- Forested with diverse species makeup
- Super cover in the high fenced area
- Ridge line funnels as well as valley saddles
- Secluded food plot locations
- Blinds and tree stands in strategic locations
- Well-known hunting area for deer, turkey and waterfowl
203 Turkey Hill Road, Lot#WP001
Olanta, Pennsylvania 16863