Farm With Mountain Views, Multiple Creeks, Springs And Ponds
- Recreational Land, Timberland, Hunting Land
- Road Frontage
- State Highway, County Road
- Road Surface
- Pavement, Gravel, Dirt
- 10 mi to Gainsboro
- 30 mi to Granville
- 30 mi to Cookeville
- 85 mi to Nashville
- 136 mi to Knoxville
- Small Game
- Big Game
- Trail Network
- Internal Road System
- Seller's Mineral Rights Convey
This farm has it all! With farmhouses, tillable cropland, incredible mountain views, barns, creeks, road frontage, utilities, multiple entrances, incredible rent income, timber, abundant wildlife, caves etc..… this property doesn’t leave anything to be desired!! The ROI is impressive with 5 rent houses and approximately 95 acres of high dollar-per-acre tillable the annual rent income is approximately 80k! Multiple springs and creeks flow most of the year, providing gorgeous waterfronts when it’s flowing well. You can definitely grow and hold trophy deer on this property and it has tons of wild turkey and small game as well. There are tons of area features to keep you entertained like the new Wildwood Resort & Marina on the banks of Cordell Hull Lake in Historic Granville! The famous Dale Hollow Lake is also minutes up the road boasting the World record smallmouth bass , multiple floating Marinas and tons of water activities. The Obey River converges with the Cumberland River just N of the property giving you world class fishing as well. This tract is convenient to anything you could want being 10 miles from Gainsboro, 30 miles from Cookeville, 85 miles from downtown Nashville and 136 miles from Knoxville.
Gorgeous mountain Views everywhere you look!!
Multiple creeks, springs and ponds
Internal road/trail system making the property very accessible
Tons of road frontage
Abundant Deer turkey and small game
95 acres of tillable paying approx 28k per year
5 rent houses paying approx 52 k per year – All homes have a working water well
10 miles to Gainsboro for all of your daily needs
78 miles to the Nashville Airport
- 30 miles to Historic Granville and the new Wildwood Resort & Marina on Cordell Hull Lake!
- 30 miles to the famous Dale Hollow Lake for world class fishing
- 30 miles to Cookeville that has restaurants, shopping and a regional hospital
- 85 miles to Downtown Nashville - Home of the Tennessee Titans and the Country Music Hall of Fame!!
- 136 miles to Knoxville – Home of The University of Tennessee Volunteers
- 180 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park- The most visited National Park in the US
- Wildwood Resort TN
- Dale Hollow Lake
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Visit Music City
- The University Of Tennessee Knoxville
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker, its Agents, or the Seller. Access to property, access to utilities, or any measurements including but not limited to, acreage, square footage, frontage, and mapping boundary lines shared herein has not been independently verified and is for purposes of marketing only. If exact measurements, access to property, or access to utilities is a concern, the property should be independently measured or investigated by the prospective buyer.
Buyer’s agents must be identified on the first contact with Broker/Agents and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of the Broker and Whitetail Properties Real Estate, LLC.
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by Premium Lender