Recreational Managed Lakes With Stunning Main House And Guest Lodge
I’m very fortunate that I regularly get the opportunity to present truly spectacular listings, but this one may outshine all the ones before it! I often get to see the “best-of-the-best” in both land, and the improvements that go along with it, but I’m not sure if I’ve ever had a single property that was this exceptional in both those aspects. From the breath-taking view of the lakes as you enter the gate, to the stunning main house and guest lodge, and from the gently rolling hay fields and clear running creeks to the tall, towering hardwood and pine forests, every single facet of this extraordinary acreage is simply exceptional! Just for starters, the exquisite 4,100sqft 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath main house sits on the upper lake and has the very distinct feel of a hidden, high-end lake lodge or resort. Just a few of its highlights include a very inviting bedroom that walks out onto a near zero-edge lower patio on the lake, 12+ inch heart pine floors reclaimed from an old cotton warehouse, 20+ feet long wood beams imported from an abandoned icehouse in Chicago, seamless crushed marble bathrooms, and a very spacious covered second story deck that actually extends out over the lake! The special features on the main house seem endless and that list extends to all the other accommodations and structures, including the lake-side guest lodge, the hidden manager’s house, the cozy farmhouse, the rustic hunter’s cabin, and numerous barns, shops and sheds. A sampling of the other unique improvements throughout the property include 2 professionally managed trophy bass lakes, 4 classic farm ponds, an extensive manicured road and trail system, a swinging “rope” bridge, a nicely-improved creek-side campground, a high-fenced garden and vineyard, a professionally kept bee colony, and numerous custom bridges. And of course, the land that all this is attached to is as awe-inspiring as its accompanying improvements! Nearly 3 miles of cool and clear running Mosses Creek and Morphis Branch slowly meander through the center of the property and are surrounded by nearly 200 acres of gently rolling hay fields (most of which could also be cropped and/or pastured) and almost 500 acres of mostly mature hardwood and pine forests. All these natural features combine to provide exceptional biodiversity, stunning landscape views, great potential functionality for an equestrian or cattle ranch, and abundant wildlife habitat for thriving deer, turkey, dove, small game, and bird, bee, and butterfly populations. In so many ways, words simply cannot do this extraordinary property justice! If you have ever dreamed of owning and stewarding one of the all-around most exceptional properties in this part of the country, then you must see this one! At the very least, you owe it to yourself to see what the “best-of-the-best” really looks like, so please call or email now to schedule your private tour.
- Well-appointed 4,100sqft 4bd/3.5bth main lake house with glass front and huge covered deck built out over the upper lake and overlooking the lower lake
- Well-appointed 2,200sqft 2bd/2bth guest lodge with a 1,400sqft wrap-around porch view of both lakes and an attached shop
- New 1,500sqft 2bd/2bth property manager’s house with view of a secluded pond
- Charming 1,100sqft 3bd/1bth classic farm house ideal for another guest house, farmhand quarters, or a possible rental house
- Rustic 500sqft 2bd/1bth hunter’s cabin
- Charming 3,000sqft equip shed and farm shop with office
- Classic weathered red loft hay barn
- 2 pole barns
- Multiple storage sheds and equipment storage areas
- Partially fenced and crossed fenced with some infrastructure already in place for a cattle or equestrian operation
- 4 water wells
- Approx 5 acre spring-fed upper lake is professionally managed for trophy bass and includes a fishing peninsula
- Approx 4 acre lower lake is professionally managed for trophy bass
- 4 farm ponds
- Approx 3 miles of year around clear running Mosses Creek and Morphis Branch
- Approx 190ac open with approx 170 currently in pasture and hay, but could be cultivated, and the remaining 20 good for hay, pasture or food plots
- Approx 400ac of mostly mature hardwood
- Approx 90ac of mix aged pines
- Improved creek-side camping site and hiking trail along Mosses Creek with a guest-favorite swinging “rope” (actually steel cable) bridge across the creek
- Abundant deer, turkey, dove and other small game abound is this wildlife sanctuary as the property has had very little hunting pressure over the last 5 years
- Only 5 minutes to Pocahontas or Big Hill Pond State Park, 15 minutes to Middleton, 25 minutes to Selmer, 45min to Pickwick Dam, 1 hour to Jackson, TN, 1hr 20 minutes to Memphis, and 2hr 45min to Nashville.
419 Dixie Lane, Lot#WP001
Pocahontas, Tennessee 38061
Estimate Your Monthly Payments
Powered by a premium lender.
Powered by a premium lender.