Combination Hunting And Cattle Property
- Interactive Map
Wonderful combination cattle and recreational property! Plenty of room to run some cattle in the productive fields on the east side of the ranch, while hunting that big buck on the rough and rugged west side. Conveniently located just over 5 miles from historic downtown Nocona, Texas. This property is only 93 miles from downtown Fort Worth, or 113 miles from downtown Dallas, making it a terrific weekend retreat.
The rolling topography with approximately 60 feet of elevation change gives this land some great character. The property is mostly level in the open fields on the east side, making lots of grass for your cattle or horses. The land drops away on the rugged west side, with tree-covered hills and brushy draws that make some great hunting spots, just waiting for your game feeders and hunting blinds to be set up.
This ranch has wonderful access, with a series of ATV or walking trails that meander through the property. It is conveniently located on a paved farm to market road, for all-weather access to the property. Only a little over 5 miles to the restaurants and shopping in Nocona.
The property boasts 7 ponds, with the largest being almost 2 acres when full. Lots of water on this place for your cattle and wild game. The larger ponds are stocked with bass and crappie, and also should make a good spot to hunt some dove in September.
There are no active oil wells or tanks on this property. The owner has a small percentage of minerals, which are available with an acceptable offer.
There is a campsite near the main gate, which has electricity and water well. The water quality is good, per the owner. There is no septic system.
Come on out and give this place a look. Great location to build your dream home, or just set it up for weekend camping and hunting trips! Very convenient to either Fort Worth, Dallas, or Wichita Falls.
- This ranch is conveniently located in north central Montague county, just 94 miles from downtown Fort Worth and about 113 miles from downtown Dallas
- Perfect for hunting with dove, deer, turkey, and wild pigs in the area
- Easy access with paved road frontage on FM 1759
- The current ag-exemption provides for low property taxes
- Electricity lines on property, with meter and water well
- Small percentage of minerals are available, and there is no active oil production activity on this ranch
- Boundaries as outlined on aerial photos and provided maps are approximate and must be verified by a new survey
130 FM 1759, Lot #WP001
Nocona, Texas 76255