Great Small Hunting Property In North Central Texas
- Interactive Map
What a great place! A small hunting ranch that is within easy driving distance of the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex. Heavily treed with primarily oak trees and cedar, with a rough and rugged feel. This is the southern 50.95 acres out of a larger 101.9-acre tract.
The rolling topography with approximately 50 feet of elevation change gives this land some great character. The property has a deep creek that crosses from the south to the north, which provides pools of water for the game animals in the area. This creek could potentially be dammed up to create a larger pond. Lots of small openings and meadows within the tree cover, just waiting for your game feeders and hunting blinds to be set up. There is also one pond that is just under a half-acre when full and is stocked with fish.
This ranch has wonderful access, with lots of road frontage on the county road giving multiple sites to build a home or weekend cabin. A great place to enjoy the scenery and the peace and quiet this place offers.
Come on out and give this place a look. Great location to build your dream home, or just set it up for weekend camping and hunting trips! Very convenient to either Fort Worth or Dallas
- This ranch is conveniently located in southeast Montague county, just 60 miles from downtown Fort Worth and about 80 miles from downtown Dallas
- Perfect for hunting with deer, turkey, and wild pigs in the area
- Easy access with county road frontage on Rosston Road
- The current ag-exemption provides for low property taxes
- Electricity lines on property, but no meter is set
- No minerals are available, and there is no active oil production activity on this ranch
- Boundaries as outlined on aerial photos and provided maps are approximate and must be verified by a new survey
362 Rosston Road, Lot #WP002
Forestburg, Texas 76239