About Camron Stover
Camron was born and raised in the bow-only counties of southern West Virginia, where the outdoors helped to shape his future. The oil and gas industry initially brought him to the Mid-Ohio Valley area as an Environmental, Health, and Safety professional within the Marcellus Shale Basin. However, it was the high-quality deer hunting opportunities that kept him here.
Prior to joining Whitetail Properties, Camron channeled his love for the outdoors into writing blogs and gear reviews through his personal business ventures, HuntingGearDeals.com and BucksBullsBears.com. In addition to his love for the outdoors, Camron enjoys spending time with family, including his wife and son.
Recently, Camron entered into his rookie season as a real estate professional with the eagerness to provide his clients the best real estate experience they have ever had. His passion for land helps him serve his clients to the best of his abilities.
If you are looking to buy or sell a country home, hunting property, or farmland, please don't hesitate to give him a call.
- Former Environmental, Health and Safety Professional
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Mining Industry
- National Deer Association Deer Steward Level 1
- Former President of the Mid-Ohio Valley Branch of QDMA
- Associates Degree: Business Accounting - SWVCTC
- Bachelor’s Degree: Safety Technology – Marshall University
- Digital marketing specialist
- Property owner and land manager