To say I have been blessed would be an understatement. From a very young age it was instilled in me to value the outdoors and simply work hard. Some of my favorite childhood memories involve driving tractors, cutting firewood, hunting Southern Virginia, and fishing the Nottoway River. Over time, I have become a diversified hunter, who enjoys time out in God’s creation with friends and family year round. I have developed an even deeper passion for the outdoors and a true appreciation for land and all it has to offer. My goals in serving as a Land Specialist are to provide industry excellence, represent buyers and sellers with an unwavering commitment to honest hard work, to stay humble, and to ensure integrity throughout the process.
Unbelievable, Steve did things above and beyond the duties of a realtor.
1. The home inspection stated there was standing water under the house. Mr. Fritton went under the house at night to investigate. He found that ground water had seeped into a hole. This hole was where the water line came into the house. Mr. Fritton relaid his findings to the buyers agent. The buyers accepted this as nothing major.
2. Also in the home inspection. A small water leak was discovered at the washing machine water supply cut off. I had removed the hoses and tightened the cut off valve. In doing so, I caused a leak. Mr. Fritton made another trip to the house. He wiped up what water was on the floor, placed towels to catch any additional water and cut the water supply off to the house.
3. The buyers had visited the house and thought there was a sink hole. Again, Mr. Fritton made a trip to the house to investigate. He found that it was just an existing depression.
4. There was a trouble ice storm here in Virginia. I was without power for 9 days. Numerous trees and power lines were down. Mr. Fritton visited the house to find tree limbs in the yard. It was really bad. Mr. Fritton removed all the limbs from the yard.
5. This house was vacant and the day Mr. Fritton placed it on the market. I had total knee replacement surgery. Steve kept me advised of everything going on about the sale. There was hardly a day that we didn’t talk. If this isn’t above and beyond the duties of a realtor. I don’t know what would be. There is no way any other realtor would have done the things that Steve did. I greatly appreciate all that Steve did. Yes, Whitetail Properties is number one for referral from me due to the actions of Mr. Fritton.