Open Acreage with Recreational, Horse or Cattle Farm and Agriculture Potential
- Interactive Map
Looking for some nice acreage for a residential home, horse farm or agriculture potential, check out this tract of land located within close proximity of the Alabama Gulf Coast and other nearby coastal cities. This property is nestled close to the quaint neighborhood of Bon Secour and offers approximately 11 acres of open ground and 5 acres of wooded area and border areas on the west side of the property. Currently being farmed for agriculture, this property has nice paved road frontage along Carver Road, with power running along the road as well. Take advantage of the frontage along Carver Road or settle in on a spot that is tucked away a little on the acreage. Providing a quieter neighborhood feel, this property would offer some great opportunities for building a residential home while working your horses in a country-style setting.
- Residential home potential
- Horse farm potential
- Cattle farm potential
- Pasture or agriculture opportunities
- Approx. 118 feet wide fronting on Carver Road
- Approx. 1328 deep from Carver Road on the east side
- Parcel surveys at 15.85 acres +/-
- Located approximately 5 miles from Highway 59
- Located approximately 11 miles from the beach
- Convenient access to Foley, Fairhope and other surrounding cities
- Property restricted for residential home, farm or agriculture use. No mobile homes.
Carver Road, Lot#WP01
Foley, Alabama 36535