Rare and Secluded Getaway, Is A hidden Gem And Has So Much To Offer!
- Interactive Map
Have you been looking for that perfect little getaway? Congratulations, you found it! This little hidden gem has so much to offer, no matter what you are looking for. Located about 35 minutes from Huntsville and a little over an hour drive to Fayetteville gives this property an “ out in the country” feeling without being too far from anywhere. There is a gated entrance and long private drive that offers not only privacy but also seclusion. The spacious but cozy home offers 2 bedrooms with 1 bath and is approximately 1344 sq. ft. It also has a warm wood-burning stove that will keep you snug during those long winter nights. You will also enjoy drinking a cup of coffee in the morning while sitting on the covered front porch with breathtaking panoramic views of the majestic Ozarks. The property has a great combination of open pasture and hardwood timber throughout. In fact, there is fencing and cross fencing already in place that will be perfect for horses or cattle. There is also plenty of water with Pine Creek and War Eagle Creek that go through and adjoin the acreage. If you’re a hunter you will love the many opportunities with deer, bear, turkey, and hogs that call the area home. There are multiple potential food plots and stand locations that would cover the many funnels and pinch points. Don’t miss out. Please call today for driving directions or to schedule your private tour.
- Located 35 minutes from Huntsville
- Little over an hour drive to Fayetteville
- Gated entrance that offers privacy and seclusion
- Breathtaking panoramic views
- Home offers 2 beds with 1 bath
- Detached garage
- Numerous fields that are fenced and cross-fenced
- Great place to raise horses or a few cattle
- Multiple trials throughout the hardwood timber
- 2 live creeks that includes War Eagle and Pine Creek
- Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
5110 Madison 3105, LOT#WP001
Witter, Arkansas 72776