Incredible Hunting Property In West Central Indiana
This incredible property has it all, a landowner’s dream. Don’t let this one slip by. Located in West Central Indiana, an area known for big bucks. There are 3 lakes on the property totally approx. 13.5 acres +/-, all uniquely different, that are stocked with large bass, bluegill and crappie. One lake even has a zip line for fun with family and friends. This property has a great mix of tillable, pasture, timber and water providing ideal habitat for all types of wildlife. Tillable/pasture in hay production with a high percentage in clover that the deer and turkey are using as a preferred food source. CRP income is already established in one of the fields. There is an exceptional trail system to navigate the whole property with your ATV or 4-Wheelers. Property has easy access, it has a front security gate just off the main road, take the gravel road back to the cabin. This two bedroom/one full bath cabin can easily sleep 6-8 people, making it the perfect getaway. It features a large kitchen and great room with outstanding views. Covered back porch for outdoor entertaining and cooking. The firepit located just off the back porch is a great place to enjoy an evening campfire. A large older red barn sits near the cabin and has a lot of character and features hand-hewn beams. This barn is an ideal place to store your boat, farm equipment, or other toys.
- 2 bedroom/1 full bath cabin, with kitchen, A/C & heat, great room with wood stove, large historic poker table, covered deck and attached garage
- Fisherman’s dream 3 lakes with bass, bluegill and crappie
- Hunting for deer, turkey, small game and mushrooms
- Beautiful creek runs thru the property
- CRP income in 8.5 acre +/- back field = $1500/yr.
- Cash rent available on 13.8 acre +/- front field
- Valuable harvestable timber, white oak, red oak, poplar, cherry and hickory
- Fish cleaning station and wildlife feeding station
- Great trail system throughout the entire property
- Located just minutes off HWY 59
- 10 minutes from Brazil, just over an hour from Indianapolis, 25 minutes from Terre Haute and approx. 3 hours from Chicago
- Shown by appointment only
W. Perth Railroad St., Lot #WP001
Carbon, Indiana 47837